Filled Under: , ,

Top 5 Old Slipper Brands in the Philippines

The details below contains a list of my Top 5 beautiful collection of photos, videos, events, trending, people, artists, celebrities, places, and many others. I purposely do so to provide information to enthusiasts gather details online. I shortened it to five.





For this post I will give you an idea of the top 5 lists of old slipper brands in the Philippines.

There are lots of different brands of slippers or tsinelas in the world nowadays, each one with changing styles, resources and purposes. Like Havainas the newest trend in the stylish shoe fashion boutiques of Manila.

Looking back to our previous slippers (tsinelas) product I can still remember during my childhood where I used to play “tumbang preso” a game aiming a can with the slipper above it to spill out using another slipper. In order to strike the can I always bring into play a solid slipper, and this slipper is the rambo brand. I named it rainbow as of its different color.

And now let’s go with the list and here they are.



Top : 5
Slipper Brand : Duralite

TOP 5 : Duralite
Duralite is the best quality for durability.



Top : 4

Slipper Brand : Spartan


Spartan is known to be very durable



Top : 3
Slipper Brand : Rambo

TOP 3: RAMBO
Rambo is known for its very thick sole



Top : 2
Slipper Brand : Beach Walk

TOP 2: BEACH WALK
Beach Walk is soft and comfortable.



Top : 1
Slipper Brand : Islander

Islander is the classy type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment